JUNIOR ARCHITECT/ PROJECT MANAGER
Allard Ward Architects is looking for a full-time Junior/ Intern Architect to join our award winning Nashville, Tennessee team.
• Collaborative team of experienced design professionals.
• Fun, engaging and fast paced environment.
• Historic Music Row office space in the heart of Nashville.
• A great mix of Residential, Educational, Institutional and Commercial projects.
• Competitive Salary including bonuses and paid time off.
• Retirement Savings Plan.
• Health Insurance.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture.
• 2+ Years of Experience in an Architectural Office.
• Started or in a position to complete IDP/ ARE.
• Understanding of construction methodologies, detailing and structural systems.
• Exceptional skills with AutoCAD.
• Demonstrated ability to produce and coordinate Construction Documents.
• Experience with Sketchup, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator).
• Strong ability to communicate with clients and coworkers: Verbally, Written and Graphically.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Desire to be exposed to all phases of the design process.
YOU SHOULD APPLY IF:
• Managing multiple concurrent projects sounds fun.
• You love collaborating with clients and team members.
For more information on Allard Ward Architects and samples of our work, please visit http://www.allardward.com/
To apply, please send the following information to Crystal Whaley at firstname.lastname@example.org:
(Please limit all submitted materials to < 10mb)
Phone calls regarding this open position will not be accepted at this time, please.